Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Kite Runner Music/Interview


(Mon)
(no video)
(all their videos are on f book)
(blogger dont play that)

1. How did the name Kite Runner come to be?

From my understanding; Cody (vocals) and Pj (guitar) got the name from the book.

2. What are you currently working on?

Currently just on new material, I guess. We have multiple half songs we need to finish.

3. Do you have a tour in the works?

I don't think so.
I know we want to, but it isn't that easy.
If we had the time and money, it would probably happen without question.


4. How has your music changed over the course of the band?

Recently, our bassist Daniel replaced our original drummer Darien.
With that came our newest Bassist Dillon.
Both members have done well in their new positions.
We've only recently gotten back onto writing new songs, so I'm not sure we've really changed too much.
But we've only been a full band since March.


5. Oh shit, Well what has been your best performance to date and why?

I'd have to say, personally, and only being one member, was our last show. Each show becomes my favorite because of all the people and bands we get to meet. It's a really cool experience.

6. Where do you wanna be with your music or your band in the future?

I want to still be doing what I'm doing, with the same people.
There's going to be tons of people that think what I do is stupid. Plenty of people aren't going to like this kind of music, or this band.
But I love doing it, and I know the rest of the band does. I'm fortunate enough to be in a band with musicians that are more than capable.


7. Well if you wanted to do something or anything with your music what was it? and did you accomplish it yet?

I've always wanted to be a musician. And I was well aware that isn't the best career choice.
But I've learned that what I'm doing is a perfect choice for me, because I love it, and I know the rest of the guys in the band do. I've just started, but I don't intend to stop soon.
So, I've accomplished my goal in learning that I can do this.
I think all of us want to continue to make more music, and get it to everyone that wants to hear it.


8. How long do you see the band lasting?

I'm not sure.
I would love for it not to end.
But it's probably only a small amount of time until we hate each other too much to play together, or one of us dies, or moves too far away.
We all hate each other enough as it is, so hopefully one of us will die soon


9. What does each person bring to the band?

Dillon definitely brings transportation as well as food and drinks. And tattoos.
He brings a new meaning to bass. He's also actually the best guitarist in the band, but he's stuck on bass.
Cody brings Echo Base. It's his dads house, and our main home. When we aren't living with Dillon, we're at Echo writing, practicing, make terrible videos, and whatever else. He's lucky his dad has a rad house, because he's an awful vocalist.
Daniel, our drummer, brings a lack of hair to the band.
No, for real, he barely has any hair and it is dumb.
Pj brings the best beard. He's the youngest member, and can grow the best facial hair. Fuck that guy.
I, Ron, don't bring anything. I talk down to everyone, and let them all know that I hate them.

No comments:

Post a Comment