Monday, January 9, 2012

Double Jump Review!


(a great pair)
(wonderful people)
(and beautiful music)

Double Jump is a duet of Joshua (ex Mane Horse) and Julia (ex angel) who both play guitar in the music and Joshua does the timing of the claps and such! Their music is really great, its one of my favorite things right now and I don't see myself getting tired of it anytime soon! They are always writing new songs, and I even have one but I'm saving it for a later post, either way, they write such emotional songs, about love and friendship, and longing and happiness. I relate to their songs so much, which is probably why I love them, but everyone else needs to start loving them and give them some love! Go back on my blog and download their first songs called Back to Basics and please enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment